Timeframe for Play
The Mini-Tennis Courts/Pickleball courts are available for Pickleball during the following time frames:
May-June: 8:30 am-10 pm excluding Wednesday from 5:00pm to 9:00 pm (Needed for Lessons)
July-August: 11 am-10 pm excluding:
a) Wednesday from 5:00pm to 9:00 pm
b) Tuesday/Thursday 5-6 pm starting June 26
Please note that our clubhouse closes at 8:30pm. Anyone playing Pickleball will have to either take the nets with them or leave them on the court until morning.
During Tennis Moncton/Tennis New Brunswick events there will be no use of Pickleball Courts.
- East Coast Open (June 29-July 2)
- New Brunswick Junior Provincials (August 22-24)
- Atlantic Nationals Car Show (TBD)
Payment for use can come in one of two forms:
- A Drop in fee of $3.00 to be paid to club staff upon arrival.
- A punch card (to be created by Pickleball Association) to be sold by Tennis Moncton Staff. The punch card will cost $20.00 for a total of ten (10) uses.
- All players will remain outside the fence during play.
- Pickleball players have full access to all clubhouse facilities, except those marked Employees Only. Equipment can be retrieved by club staff.
- Mini-courts are shared between tennis and Pickleball organizations and are on a first come first serve basis.
- There is no booking process. Participants are encouraged to call ahead to check on availability but this does not guarantee a court upon arrival.
- All Pickleball and Tennis Players must check in at the front desk before playing.
- Two benches will be added before the entrance to the mini-courts. Please make sure to respect other players and club house rules.